Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Neue Magnetodyn GmbH
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- information about your stored data and their processing,
- correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your express consent to,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They will in particular too
- ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques ( such as SSL) over HTTPS.
If you have questions of any kind and contact us by e-mail or contact form, you give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request we will automatically delete your personal data.
Questions about our Privacy Police
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
Heribert Stephan, firstname.lastname@example.org